Try to deploy drogue cloud

Hi,
Triy to deploy drogue_cloud with
env CLUSTER=minikube ./hack/drogue.sh

After a while I got…

++ kubectl -n drogue-iot create secret generic jwt-key --from-file=jwt.key=/root/drogue-cloud/hack/…/tmp/jwt.key
secret/jwt-key created

• kubectl -n drogue-iot apply -k /root/drogue-cloud/hack/…/deploy/minikube/
    error: AccumulateTarget: rawResources failed to read Resources: YAML file [service.yaml] encounters a format error.
    error converting YAML to JSON: yaml: line 21: did not find expected ‘-’ indicator

Is there anything wrong? Thanks a lot Christian

Hi Christian,

Can you grab the latest changes and retry? And ensure you have the minimum required version of kubectl/minikube? https://github.com/drogue-iot/drogue-cloud/blob/main/deploy/minikube.adoc

Can you tell exactly which service.yaml file is failing?

Also, what OS are you trying this on?

Thanks,
Jim

To me it looks like something that we should remove. Taking a look at the what the script (hack/registry.sh) does, it deploys the secret only once (when the file did not exist). But I’ve run the installation numerous times, and it never complained about the missing secret.

@chris could you simply re-try a fresh minikube installation. Either commenting out that line, or not deleting the jwk.key, so that it doesn’t execute the kubectl command.

And I will check if we can remove this, or need to fix.

Hi everyone.

Have done a fresh minikube installation with latests changes an everything is working fine now:-)!!!

Thanks a lot Christian

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the feedback!